Sunday 10 March 2019

Handmade Monday #117

Every year I make resolutions but find them a struggle to keep up with. This year have got craft boxes. You know those plastic boxes that hold A4 paper. Have found these perfect for sorting project supplies into. Can take the box round my supplies and add what I will need. checking at the end for anything needed to order. The boxes are then stacked on a spare shelf, confident that I can pluck a box and start to create. If waiting for a delivery these are put in a different shelf and ignored.

What tips do you have for organising projects?

This week have kept myself busy again, and even took some knitting to the hospital whilst waiting for DH.


These are hand knitted in a moss stitch pattern with the rib alternate stitched knitted in the back of the stitch. gives a twisted look. The flowers are stitched by my embroidery machine onto organza, hand cut and each flower stitched to the hat by hand. Chose the colours from my new palette of muted pastels. fit age 9-12 approx.


Booked a stall in May at the local market in Liphook. Selected a small table this time for £6 must watch the pennies. It is a 4ft round table which I think will be perfect and for £6 reasonable form of advertising. As I love round tables think will help the display. The hats will be hung from string across the 2 highest display props, being a coat stand and tall shelving unit. Using pretty rose pegs with the prices clearly on the peg. As with all new tables will have a go at home to test first.




Check out the other blogs at Sum of their Stories




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.