Sunday 3 March 2019

Handmade Monday #116

Welcome to another week in my life. Spending my day's creating what could be more perfect?

This week has been a bit quieter after DH's cataract surgery on the 14th. The hospital appointments start again on  March 5th, 21st and then the MOT on the 25th. Think may get a break until he has his next eye done in about May.

Have still found time to craft in fact it keeps me sane!

This week another Ladies Shirt Top with a dragonfly and sage with pink rose print cotton.


Love these colours and the panel makes the design pop and different.

Using the same printed fabric as the top plus some sage green and white polka dot cotton and pretty sage green lace in tiers. A skirt for a 3/4 year old.



White baby hat and bootee set



White baby beanie hat




Check out the other blogs at Sum of Their Stories


See you next week......



1 comment:

  1. Wishing your hubbie a speedy recovery Caroline.
    I love that skirt but when I read what you said I thought it was a skirt of a 34 year old. I was just thinking that seemed very specific when I realised I'd not noticed the / .
    Doh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.