Sunday 17 February 2019

Handmade Monday No. 114

Been sewing this week and started off with a Ladies Shirt top, made in pale pink linen with a Designers Guild linen tea towel on the right side.



Bought these wood blanks a while back, got the acrylics out, set up the embroidery machine to stitch some lace wings and ended up with  a gathering of mini angels.



Some pretty pink wool turned into a hat with matching bootees 


Had enough left over on the ball to make 2 cute beanie style hats.


Now for the coming week have another ball of yarn on the go for more of the above but this time in lemon and have dug out some fabric and lace to make a pretty skirt for a 3 year old. Also have some plans for some tooth fairy pillows.

Currently jotting every new idea in one of my many notebooks, to ensure I never forget what I want to do. My head is full of ideas but getting older and need to have a written record.

Check out the other blogs at Sum of Their Stories


Until next week....





1 comment:

  1. Those knitted baby items are just beautiful, they make me want to pick up my needles and get knitting too. I like to have a few baby knits on hand for when friends have a baby and my stash is a little low!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.