Sunday 3 February 2019

Handmade Monday No. 112

Snow, snow and more snow, then the whole lot froze ready for Saturday morning. Stayed home and spent some time on my new project due to be launched mid-February.

Well I am on a roll my new organisation with the project boxes is working well as is my new planner.

Although not launched yet need to get some more sorted yet and fillers some party bags this time personalised with names.



Grown with love Greeting Cards


Diamante bow waistcoats and baby hats


Pattern cutting on the go now, an idea for the clothing range more to come on that in the next few weeks.

check out the other blogs at Sum of Their Stories


See you all next week x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.