Sunday 19 January 2020

New Year Part 2

Well almost 3 weeks into the New Year, have been busy making for Valentines Day. Plus missed last weeks Handmade Monday, where did the time go. My Folksy store has been on sale mode, busy backwards and forwards to the Postbox. Thought it would be quiet but no, sales have gone through the roof. From my point of view good, means I have space for all the new ideas. Sale ended now and back to posting Valentines makes.

Makes so far this year:

Key rings, all done in the hoop on my embroidery machine



A Love Pillow


Tag pockets


Couple of cards




Learning new techniques.

I am passionate about all forms of crafting and made a decision to learn something new this year. The choice has been vast but settled on Weaving. George Weil based in Farncombe, not far from us do a small frame, which for me is perfect as can make into bags etc.  After the sale has finished something I am going to look at treating myself.


Check out the other blogs at Sum of Their Stories


A bit behind this week, DH and I met up with some old colleagues from BT we have all retired now. Sewing machines serviced on Thursday am finally got back to working on Friday.

Should make next week okay as nothing on the cards.

Have fun


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.