Saturday 20 September 2014

Spooky Tales and Earrings

Halloween is not far away, the days are drawing in, the leaves are turning to produce a wonderful Autumnal display. Not posted in a while gave myself a blogging holiday but nearing the end of September time to get back in the saddle.

First things first a craft fair but this time online:


join us on Facebook

My first time at this event but had to give a go, never quite sure how online fairs work but this one seems so easy to understand both form a seller and buyer point of view. I don't do difficult.

Now earrings all with sterling silver earwires. I love these designs by Sonia Showalter and being stitched they are so light to wear, no dragging down the earlobes in an unbecoming way.

Fuzzy sheep


Hummingbird


Dolphin


Dragonfly


Rosebuds



finally spooky Jack 'O' Lanterns, perfect to wear near Halloween




My next event is a wedding fair in Catherington, Hampshire on the 8th November so back to the sewing machine conjuring up all manner of accessories to make the brides day perfect















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Earrings, I'm sure people will snap them up quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.