Monday 29 July 2013

The Final Projects

Having found so many beautiful fabrics on Terrys Fabric's I have certainly had to put my thinking cap on as how to use them at their best. My offering in this post for the final lengths includes one for the children.
The ladybird or ladybug if from across the pond spoke to me of tidy bags and let's face it can never have too many of these. As with all my designs I have to add machine embroidery as my machine is my new BFF. This time a cream cotton square with a cheeky ladybird in the centre,  edged with a fun blue fabric from my stash finished with cream drawstring.



Funky ballerina's a handy bag for after those ballet classes with a washing line full of ballet gear edged with a vintage lace and lace bow



Paris is always a good idea....

Love this fabric in Bird Trail Chintz

So pretty, the centre panel is in an ivory with sparkle of silver, embroidered with the Eiffel Tower, wrought iron fencing, birds, post mark and Audrey's saying of Paris is always a good idea.

Handy Tote


Cushion Cover



That is it have come to the end of my fabric find from Terrys Fabric's, it's been fun.



3 comments:

  1. I love your ladybird bag and your ballet bag - ideal for little people to keep their things in. You always have such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vicky, I do try sometimes all this thinking gives me a headache, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lady bugs, too! My SIL LOVES lady bugs. The Paris theme is sweet, too. One of my close friends will be visiting Paris in the fall so that makes me think of her and the fun she will have.

    BTW, Caroline - I drew this blog for this month's Blog of the Month over on Blog Mommas. Your site will be featured for 1 month on the front page as well as the listing in the blog directory.

    EnJOY!! :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.