Tuesday 18 June 2013

The Ribbon Girl June Colour Challenge

...All Shades of Pink

Well I could not pass up this challenge as love 'Pink' and all my makes do tend to gravitate towards this colour, plus love The Ribbon Girl website and all the delicious goodies to be found there.

My offering a pink ballerina banner stitched on pink and in shades of pink plus had to add the Ribbon Girl ballet slippers charm to the top and due to the excellent service as always ordered on Monday and used on Tuesday



Check out the other participating crafters at The Ribbon Girl Blog



1 comment:

  1. That's amazing, I used to do ballet when I was younger - and I know lots of little girls who would love something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.