Monday 19 October 2009

Show and Tell Monday

Cold and chilly here this week but when the sun does come out it is beautiful. Heating on, casserole days, with a steaming cup of hot chocolate in front of a fire, just the sort of weather to catch up on some reading. Halt!! hold that thought these are my dreams because I have been stitching like mad, made two Christmas wall hangings this week then had to stop as got an order for 36 gym bags. The latter is guaranteed money so needs must.

Onto the wall hangings Santa and friend



followed by Frosty the snowman.



Had to buy a new phone this week and it is pink! just love it and being the big kid I am have got the 24 ctu ringtone on it, of course my sister had to have the same!



Gym bags finished and corded no this week, snowmen in flower post, scented cones, leaf and flower bracelets and anything else I have the time to make.

check out the other Make Mine Pink blogs for some wonderful show and tells.

7 comments:

  1. Caroline

    I love your new phone! The wall hangings are cute as can be. I'm so ready to pull out the Christmas decorations.

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    Lisa
    www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! You have really been working week~ Love the new phone. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caroline,, Boy you have been busy. I love the two Christmas hangings you have made. Your work beautiful. Great order for the the Gym bags too!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my give away. Good luck:)!
    Have a nice week, and happy creating,, gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new pink phone! Congratulations on your gym bag order. You are one busy little bee!

    Have a nice week!
    Shannon
    www.shabbyshanscottage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline, Love them and what a busy beaver you are! Really, every time I read your blog... I feel as if you are the hare and I am a turtle. Energy and talent - what a wonder! Hugs, Tedi www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooo hoo girlfriend that's a lot of sewing! The wallhangings are adorable and I'm totally jealous of your new phone. Too cool!
    bunny hugs,
    shell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caroline

    Wall hangings are great - can't wait until Xmas.

    You won my chocolate blog giveaway - well done.

    Email me your full address and will get it sent off later this week. Cheers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.