Monday 10 October 2011

Spooky, It's Halloween

Well not quite but getting into the spirit early:

Spooky Bow Ties


made in cotton fairy frost diamond black fabric, fastened with velcro and the pumpkin just had to be added for extra spookiness.

Pumpkins/Jack 'o' Lanterns
Fun decorative stuffed fabric pumpkins with glitter leaves and black features:

Halloween tag set, only 1 made so far hoping to make some more later this week along with some lolly stick rosettes, all will become clear....

I would like to thank all of you that do comment on my blogs, your thoughts are important to me showing me you care

Show and Tell Monday with Make Mine Pink a group of caring professional women



Check back on Thursday for Handmade by Me blog hop, with more tales of daring do and creativity.

6 comments:

  1. They are all so gorgeous - love the pumpkins. The Halloween colours of black and orange are so striking - the bow-ties look very smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline

    I love all the new Halloween pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caroline!

    Seems like ages since I visited you. I hope all is well with you and your family. What a fun post! Love,love all the Halloween things you have created. Your talent leaves me speechless. :-) Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day,
    xo
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caroline.. Everything is adorable! I love the bow ties and pumpkins, and the tags are cute as can be. I love Halloween!
    Have a great week (()) gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn’t have really asked for a much better blog. You are always at hand to provide excellent information, going straight away to the point for easy understanding of your subscribers. You’re really a terrific pro in this arena. Many thanks for remaining there humans like me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great makes, the pumpkins are adorable, I know what you mean about comments, it's great to get them.
    Take care
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.