Monday 12 July 2010

Show and Tell Monday



Boy has it been hot

The weather here in sunny, very hot Southern England, has at times been too much, thank goodness for cars with air con, just need to sort out the houses now!

CHIC Tote Bag



Depicting a Vintage French Boutique print on the pocket, available in either Brown with a pink pocket or Pink with a Brown pocket, ideal for the summer days, browsing the chic boutiques both home and away.

Personalised Tidy Bag



Fun for a child's bedroom or to take to school, the name is stitched onto a pocket for extra storage

Check out the other blogs for Make Mine Pink Show and Tell Monday

5 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline,,, I love the Chic Totebags. They are adorable. I think the tidy bags are such a clever idea.
    I am sorry its been so warm over there. Its horrible in the desert where I live, but I can get through 3 months of that to not have to live in the cold :)
    I hope this is a great week, and happy creating, (()) gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline

    I absolutely love the chic bag! Pink and brown has always been a favorite of mine.

    Sorry about the heat, we are experiencing the same thing and I don't like it one bit!

    Have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline, the bags and totes are so cute. You have been a busy lady. Hope it cools down for you soon,
    Pat
    Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
    www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline, those Chic totes are the cutest! I can't decide if I want the pink or the brown. Maybe both???

    We are also suffering the heat and the humidity is about to get me!!!

    Pretty soon we can complain about the cold!!

    Vera
    Olivia Paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Caroline.
    Love the bags, The tote bags are very charming. Stay cool if you can, and have a great week.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.