Monday 5 July 2010

Show and Tell Monday




It is that time again, show and Tell Monday with Make Mine Pink,
where does the time go only 173 days until Christmas, July already, I am sure the days and weeks are getting shorter, maybe an age thing. I can remember as a child at school , each term seemed to be endless and the summer holidays over in a flash,
back to school to wait for half tern and Christmas.

Back to this week, as some of you know I love Joanna Sheens CD's with a passion, she sources such beautiful images that lend themselves to a variety of projects. Saw this one of a beautiful baby sleeping on a clourd and thought what a perfect gift for a New Mother, in neutral shades of ivory. white and cream would suit any nursery decor, Ssh! embroidered for good measure.



Love chef check fabric, so full length aprons ideal for the chef in your family



and a matching pot holder, with a handy loop for hanging.



check out the other blogs at MMP and explore what my Pink Sisters have been up to last week.


11 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline, Boy I sure know what you mean. I can not believe its July already. I am glad I have the fall to look forward too though, its my favorite time of year!

    I love the sweet baby pillow, but the aprons and matching pot holders are the best!!! Too cute. I hope the will be very popular.
    Have a pretty week and happy creating, gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline

    I love the pillow, it's beautiful. What a lovely gift that would make. Love the chef aprons too, those are perfect for the Summer months.

    Hope your enjoying your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Pillow Caroline, so sweet and divine!! Well we are in full swing Christmas around here, I Love it until about Halloween then I am ready for hauling the Spring.
    huggs, Nancy
    www.coeurdalenegifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the black and white checks. The pillow is so pretty, too.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caroline! Wonderful show and tell. The chef aprons are great for bbq time.
    Susie
    The Polka Dot Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am not ready for a count down to Christmas I am still on January time (haha)
    Love the pics
    hugs sassy gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caroline -

    Love the aprons and potholders! They are fantastic for BBQs :)

    Lani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time is flying by way too fast. Half the year gone already?

    That pillow is so pretty and love the checked aprons and holders, too.

    Vera
    Olivia Paige

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caroline, that baby pillow is just precious. Like the palette, so serene. Gorgeous work as always!
    Hugs,
    Pat
    Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
    www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pillow is lovely!
    I have to say I know where you are coming from with the years flying in. It was only yesterday I'm sure I was 21 give or take 25 years!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caroline - what lovely items you make. These new ones are simply terrific! You are quite clever. I'm not ready to think about Christmas - we haven't even been on vacation yet.
    Mary P
    http://MarysCottageTreasures.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.