Thursday 7 August 2008

7 Things you may not know about me

I've been tagged by Inka from Inklings Designs here are 7 things you may not know about me:

1. I love working for myself from home and would never go back into being employed by anyone else. Hate office politics and everything else this brings about.
2. Favorite food is salad, cous cous and chicken
3. Favorite colors are pale lilac and pink
4. Books have to be murder mysteries, ideally set in a Miss Marple type village. Quintessentially English
5. I drive a mint green Mondeo estate usually with a Golden Retriever in tow.
6. Love 60's music and new age
7. Addicted to fabric, lace and bead collecting.

Here are my tags may have duplicated apologies in advance:
cottage violets
janets creative pillows
jorabeels
Lyndunes Tassel
mamas pocketbook
manic for mosaics
pale pink and roses

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline! Thanks for tagging me! I enjoyed reading your list of 7 things. Hmm, now I need to come up with my list.I thing someone else has tagged me too, so I will just do one combined list and tag whoever I can find to tag!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline,
    I am with you on working in an office with a lot of policies. I am very blessed to work alone in this office.
    Inka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.