Sunday 20 January 2019

Handmade Monday No. 110

Well the year is zooming past again and seem to be very busy atm. My brain is full of ideas and have to keep jotting them down. This past week my feet do not seem to have touched the ground. Spent a boring hour in the garage waiting for the car, exhausted my new magazine and my eyes got tired from reading a book. Still all done.

Back to work another reading pillow this time a Fairy


Couple of driving test cards


Part way through another reading pillow, this time a giraffe not finished yet as the fat quarter I ordered was slightly narrower than I expected. Should have reads thre description, only have enough for the main front and one half of the back. Order placed for some more.

Had a yarn delivery on Saturday a baby DK with a shimmer. Working on the pattern again not completed but have mapped out enough to start the lower back. Just the top part with cable etc. Hope to have something to show in the next week or two.





Check out the other blogs at Sum of Their Stories


See you all next week




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.