Sunday 26 November 2017

Last event of the year

Welcome to another week of my crafting life.

Sad midweek when I heard that David Cassidy had passed, he was an idol of mine back in the 70's, then got into Led Zepplin, go figure! Think it must have been the influence of my uni friends.

Loaded the car on Thursday as such a beautiful day. Swept up 8 bags of leaves and have to pop into the farm shop on the way back on Saturday for some more bags. We are surrounded by oak trees, all of which are listed but do love them. To think that they have been growing for hundreds of more years than I have been on this earth. They must have some tales to tell if they could talk.

Been cleaning the house this week, Lee lost patience with the hoover as not a pet one. Have decided to have this one upstairs and ordered a pet one from John Lewis, arrived Thursday and brilliant. The sitting room will have a real blitz next week as our tree and decorations go up on the 30th.

My last event was yesterday, have been doing the Headley Christmas Fair for years and always enjoy. Villagers come in droves, spend and happy to chat. The vicar comes round and talks to stallholders and customers alike.




Carol's and Christmas music playing, silly hats worn by some, decorations and tinsel round the hall. I love it and gets me ready for the big day. Had these adorable Charlie Bears next to my stall.


Check out the other blogs at Handmade Monday



Have fun




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.