Sunday 23 April 2017

Bluebirds

Bluebird
by Wings:

Late at night when the wind is still
I'll come flying through your door,
And you'll know what love is for.
I'm a bluebird, I'm a bluebird
I'm a bluebird, I'm a bluebird


Been working on a new collection this time incorporating bluebirds, love these little birds. They match the handbag tissue covers from last week.

Key Fob


Glasses Case


Coaster


Happy with what I have accomplished this week, had been ready to make a couple of make up cases to compliment but realised that I did not have long enough zips. With making zipped items in the hoop on the embroidery machine, the zip has to be a lot longer to avoid the needle  hitting the stoppers of the zip pull. Consequently needed 8" and only had 6". Oh well more on that next week, I hope.

My new raised shady rockery bed is comping along well, got the large rocks need some large pebbles now to go round the edges, to ensure no earth cascades onto the lawn. Then the plants. Have plenty of small pebbles but none large enough for my plan. More expense at the garden centre, ll. Thank goodness have a £10 loyalty voucher to spend, this garden malarky can be very hurtful to the debit card.

Check out the other blogs at Sum of our Stories


Same place, same time next week, have fun





4 comments:

  1. What cute little birds! I love the key fob, and it looks great with that style key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little bluebirds. I think my favourite is the keyring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bluebirds are gorgeous. I especially love the keyring.
    Gardening can be tough on the bank balance can't it, even if you grow seedlings or get given cutting from green fingered friends, it's all the other bits and pieces that add up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, lovely birds, they are beautiful designs. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.