Sunday 30 October 2016

Brocante at the Cathedral

Here I am again at a lovely event organised by Julia Langley. Guildford Cathedral sits atop a hill just to the south of Guildford, you can see the whole town from this elevated position. A modern cathedral I usually prefer the older ones such as Winchester but still manages to have grace and poise.


The Home and Vintage Brocante was sighted at the front of the Cathedral in a lovely marquee. 
As before a well organised event, friendly customers and stallholders alike. Good to meet up with friends made at the last event.



This time on my own so no helper to unload but managed okay and did more trips, normally pile myself high like a pack horse and end up drained before I have started. A learning curve for me to take things easy as have always been know to rush.

All set up, coffee drank and ready to go.




A busy day with lots of visitors, hardly had a chance to have a coffee until early afternoon but so worth it.




Slept like a log last night. I now have a break of a month until my next event so today's 'To Do' list:

1.Put stock away in the stock room

2.Update website

3.Sort a banner for a US site I am joining for a trial year


(Managed to sort out a competitive tracked postal rate, thank you Parcel Monkey)

4.Book review to get ready for next week's blog, this one is about needle felting something I have always wanted to try.

5.Hospital with DH
6.Hair Cuts.

7.Big Autumnal clean this will go on for some weeks as a lot to do, lol.

I think that is enough to be going on with, off to have a lie down, lol as forgot about the clocks going back and got up at an hour earlier.

Check out the other blogs at Handmade Monday


Have a good week and enjoy the ever changing colours of Autumn










1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.