Sunday 22 May 2016

Going crazy with Patchwork, Father's Day and Fripperies

I love crazy patchwork with embroidery and whilst have done by hand before, my new machine can do it for me. Saw this design and just had to make up in the muted colour fat quarters in my stash.



The patchwork hearts are an old make but still love them, something vintage about the styling


The good thing about crazy patchwork is you can use all those odd shape scraps of fabric that often get thrown out. Another excuse to hang onto everything.

Father's Day

Mug Rugs, and Cards



Never sure how popular this day is but saw the mustache and loved the design. Can be done as Happy Birthday as well on the mug rugs


Fripperies

Alice in Wonderland Watch Fobs





Vintage styling with an image printed onto fabric, pearls, crystals and roses.

Shabby Chic decos all hand sewn with cheesecloth, lace, ceramic button and a pearl



Check out the other blogs at Handmade Monday


That is all for this week hope to see you next Monday






5 comments:

  1. I remember doing a crazy patchwork cushion as a teenager and loving the effect, seeing your lovely pieces has made me want to have another go! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patchwork bag. Very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those hearts, your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely gorgeous makes Caroline, I love the crazy patchwork style

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful makes. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.