Wednesday 22 January 2014

It's Arrived

The latest edition of 'Where Women Create Business'



I love this magazine from Stampington and not being out every month feel I can justify spoiling myself. Nothing more inspirational than reading about other women in business.

Available from Rainbow Silks in the UK

I have to set aside time to sit with a cup of tea in anticipation of turning the first page. This publication never disappoints and all I can say is if you love business then give it a try, you never know you may become hooked as I am. Check out an online taster here




2 comments:

  1. ooh will have to have a look :) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, another magazine I've not seen before. Must go and have a nosy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.