Wednesday 1 May 2013

Wow Wednesday No. 17

Another beautiful week weather wise, the sun makes you feel so much better and continuing a theme to me of summer, afternoon tea this time cupcakes.




Treated myself to a morning of indulgence on Saturday visiting The Vintage Bazaar in Hartley Witney. Held twice a year April and September a delightful event with stalls crammed with all forms of Vintage goodies, hoping to get a stall at the September event and well worth a visit. 
Other venues are the Corn Exchange in Devizes, 
The Cheese and Grain Frome 
and the Textile Fair in Othery



My other stop was Nature's Threads a fabric heaven, tucked away in the Kiln Workshops in Crookham Village, Hampshire. sue the owner made me feel so welcome and we had a lovely chat whilst I drooled over the fabric choices.



Beavering away at making with the delicious fabric I bought and hopefully will have more to show you next week.

Enjoy the sun and welcome the warmer weather.

 &



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.