Sunday 7 April 2019

Handmade Monday #121


1st April and no jokes, think being a Monday a lot of people forgot about it. Popped out to drop of a parcel from a sale on Etsy, via the farm shop for some odds and ends. Coffee and then settled down to make 3 tote bags. Found this curtain fabric in my stash, not sure how long I have had it or what I bought it for. Now some handy tote bags in a rose or polka dot print. Fully lined with pink poly cotton.



Bags are so handy now and fabric so much better than plastic. On my Folksy shop priced at £7.50

Tuesday makes. Now I love buttons and vintage style. Again have had these buttons for some time and had to make into a pretty card. 



On my Folksy shop priced at £2.00

Wednesday Make. Pink Unicorn Girl's Skirt

Who does not love unicorn's?


On Folksy here

Keeping up the daily makes today (Thursday) an Alice tea bag sachet card, a different way to say thank you. Folksy shop


A quiet Friday apart from dog food delivery, almost need a fork lift truck for a month's supply, lol. Carrying on the theme of tea this time a cute tea bag gift holder, holds 2 tea bags.



Also cut a mount for a picture as a gift for DH and a bookmark cannot show before his Birthday, just in case he has a sneeky peek. Clue Game of Thrones.

Saturday? Doggy cards Yorkshire Terrier and King Charles Spaniels


Sunday more doggy cards Jack Russell and Highland Terrier


French Bulldog and Pug


Had a sale for a Jack Russell, Yorkshire Terrier and a Pug. As part of the same order a special design of a white/cream Cockapoo



Check out the other blogs at Sum of Their Stories


As you may have gathered form my daily posts, am trying to make something however small every day. The secret is in the planning or in my jumble of a brain. So far working not sure will keep up every day but makes me feel good to see progress.

I have also mentioned about closing my website and only using Folksy with the occasional posting to Etsy. I am loving the freedom found uploading stuff to the website so time consuming. Now can create, photograph, price and Folksy. So easy have more time to craft!!!!

As been busy this week and completed my tasks for each day. Giving myself Sunday afternoon off to watch Victoria on download.

See you next week


1 comment:

  1. I love how organised your week sounds, and the fact you have some crafting time almost every day. I'm so pleased to hear that the changes you;ve made have given you more time to craft.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.