Sunday 12 August 2018

Getting organised or not!!!

Now I have a craft organiser, I write in what I have made and plan for ideas which sounds perfect. However, I get distracted by new ideas, a piece of fabric, length of lace or fancy buttons. Go off in a different direction than that planned. Only to find missing something that needs to be ordered or can I persuade DH that we need to go to so and so, right next to the shop I need! (So bad, lol).

Anyway makes this week:

Girl Stuff bags


Inspirational mug rugs



Okay project boxes found, now to decide what I am going to do for the next 2 creations and check I have everything I need.

Check out the other blogs at Sum of Their Stories for wonderful crafting blogs


Until next week, have fun x


1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I love your mug rugs, what a fun idea. These are perfect gifts when you just want a little something for someone.
    I'm the same with craft planning, all it takes is a new bit of fabric and I forget everything I was going to do and start a new direction!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.