Sunday 22 February 2015

Sewing Room and more from the Rose, Linen and Lace Collection

Bought a beautiful length of fabric depicting vintage style sewing labels. Had a ponder and made into Lavender Pin Cushions/ Sachets, so pretty



the smaller labels could not be wasted and what better way to use up than turn into key rings.


These have been added to my 'Sewing Room' collection.

Back to Roses, linen and lace and this time some lavender filled dress forms, with pretty lace skirts, velvet ribbon and roses. They can be added to a door handle to scent a room and look pretty at the same time.


Final make of the week for my shop a couple of pretty stationery wallets with matching toppers printed onto fabric for the front. Contains 8 notelets and envelopes.




Another make for myself, this time an overtop with dipped hemline, large roomy pockets gathered with ties and my first t shirt with batwing sleeves. The cotton I had in my dressmaking stash for donkey's.


Have gone mad and ordered some more fabric a pretty rose print jersey for another t shirt and a pale pink linen for another over top the same as the lilac print above. Hope to get these done when they arrive but a busy week as Lee is off to the hospital again on Friday for more tests. Leaving big Sis in charge of the mutlet, that should be fun.......





Take a look at the other wonderful blogs on Handmade Monday with Vicky from Lucyblossom crafts






11 comments:

  1. What beautiful makes, I LOVE those lavender pin cushions, fabulous fabric! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make such pretty things. I particularly like the notelet holder. What a lovely present this would be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sewing label fabric, what an amazing find, I can imagine all of your makes will be quite popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sewing label fabric is beautiful. I love the sachets and keyrings you made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely makes. My favourite is your new top. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those sewing tags are so cute as cushions. Lovely top you've made, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are sew lovely! They would be a perfect gift for Mothering Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sewing label fabric - what an excellent use for it! You've definitely been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely things! I especially lie the lavender filled dress forms, what a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stationery is lovely and so is the vintage style sewing themed fabric

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like the top you've made such pretty material. The cushions and tags are so nice and would make lovely presents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.