Saturday 19 April 2014

Spring? what a beautiful week

What a glorious week this has been, although cold at times in the most part sunshine, plants bursting into flower one of my favourite times of the year. Outside my sewing room window I have a flowering cherry and had the windows open this week and the room was bathed in a pink glow, so beautiful and makes me feel calm and full of inspiration.


Not too much wrong with my small world when nature can produce something so stunning.

On the making front tasks of finishing and planning, been laid low with the flu but got back into the sewing this week with some small nail file holders in pastel and brights not to mention animal print.


Fairy Tale Pillow 
Alice in Wonderland

I love these collage designs and complimented with the vintage style spotted fabric perfect for any nursery. Went against the white this time as felt this would hold up better with sticky fingers.





Thinking of Paris now so for my next project .......







1 comment:

  1. I love the colour of cherry blossom too. I really love the sleeping beauty cushion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.