Sunday 16 March 2014

Mojo Back

Been a while since my last flurry of making, my mojo has been on holiday and left me at home, not sure where it has been hope it was somewhere good. Any way back and with events looming:

Shabby Chic Nail File Holders Large £3.00


Tweetie Bird Brooches or Pins £4.00


May add these to my site later this week, hoping these will be bread and butter items for the next event on the 5th March at the Liss Monthly Market 9am to midday. 

Hope to add some smaller nail file holders next week, waiting for some Tear Away stabiliser, my fault left until I ran out to order. Not to one self order earlier next time!!!!

Have a great week and enjoy this beautiful weather we are having, our harden is looking wonderful with all the spring bulbs, not to mention the Magnolia, I love this tree and perfect just outside the office window. Have to wait a few weeks for the flowering cherry in full bloom outside my sewing room, bliss. Sadly the sun is so bright the colour of the blooms does not show up that well.








1 comment:

  1. Glad your mojo's back. Where does it go? Maybe there's only so much to go around, so it has to flit from one person to another! Lol. xCathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.