Saturday 5 October 2013

Been a while .....

Seems so long ago that I blogged and for me that is sooooo bad, life just got in the way and have been so busy creating and playing nursemaid to my DH. Hopefully back to normal now. My last event at Liss Triangle Centre was very good and due there again on the 19th, this time must remember my camera to take some snaps.

Well what have I been up to?  Preparing for Christmas and a Wedding Fair. There you go have gone and said the 'C' word and to make things worse have added a countdown widget to my blog not to mention Halloween. Where does the time go? Have said before am sure as I get older there are less hours in the day or maybe as my DH said I have slowed down and not going out to work can put off until tomorrow and we all know tomorrow never comes

The Bridal Boutique


Not completed all the samples of the ring pillows but have done the bride and groom hearts, plus 'Bride to Be' rosette a must have for a hen night.







Joyeaux Noelle


Candy cane snowmen and Santa's fun to hang on the tree or for those end of term gifts.



Pink Santa gift bags, now I love Pink and this image is so cute


To help Santa out the key to the North Pole workshop, this may disappear on Christmas Eve as Father Christmas will need access to collect all the gifts


Whilst I will be selling the North Pole tags complete with key am happy to supply the tags on their own and then you can add your own ribbon and charm.

Have a happy Autumnal week and will be back next week with some more handmade gifts




3 comments:

  1. I love the bride and groom hearts, although I'm also in love with the snowman and santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow what eye candy so many fabulous pieces to look at in one post love them all
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. some good ideas, I especially liked the hearts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.