Sunday 5 October 2008

Show and Tell Monday

It's Monday again with another Show and Tell from the Make Mine Pink Ladies, check out the blogs for the latest offerings.

The Big Cat live series started on the BBC again last night and I understand is showing every night this week. If you enjoy watching the tales of Toto and Kike take a look at Bob Eveleigh's photo's of the stars of the show, taken on his many trips to Kenya. Safari's are his passion and he captures the true essence of the big cats to compliment the TV series.

Back to the boring bit, only joking, what a week, warm sun, freezing cold winds and now rain, the full spectrum of the British weather has been thrown at us within a week, all we need now is snow and I think we have had it all.

I have been doing my usual making bit, tied to the sewing machine or bent over a beading mat, what I do for the love of my craft. Just a couple of offerings made this week.

19 comments:

  1. They are lovely. I wish I had more patience to do bead work like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline

    I love the amber bead necklace, it is beautiful. You have been a very busy women.

    Lisa
    www.palepinkandroses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orangey/amber one looks so pretty!

    Have a great week ahead!

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caroline,
    sounds like you have been very busy. Thanks for poting th information about the Big Cat show. I have BBC America. I will look for it.
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caroline,,, what gorgeous beading work. These are so pretty. You sure have alot of talents!:) I hope your having a wonderful and and its sunny. Pink hugs, gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline, the necklaces are so pretty. Oh, yes, for the love of the craft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a tribe of "little" cats...I did rescue for several years...

    Love the amber necklace!
    susan *dutchrose*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Caroline, I think your post is great!! Beading is a beautiful form of art that many of us don't even attempt. I wish I could do work like yours. Love the colors, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caroline.....your necklaces are beautiful!

    Pink hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Caroline,
    Gorgeous pieces. Such patience to to that kind of work.
    Have a fun week.
    Hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh if only my eyes were good enough to do that :) such lovely work ! You do have to love what you do ..

    (())

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Caroline

    I love the blue beaded necklace, it's very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caroline,
    I love the Y necklace. Very nice. My friends family live in Somerset. At least I think that is where she said. I will try to get more info.
    Inka

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do lovely work, the necklaces are beautiful but I have to go with the majority, my favorite is the amber bead one.

    For the love of our craft!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Caroline, your jewelry is just lovely. You have been very busy! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Caroline, your beadwork is loverly! I can't imagine experiencing that range of weather in such a short span. I'd never know just WHAT to wear! lol
    xoxo, Andie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such pretty pieces. Beadwork always amazes me.
    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely beadwork! I do hope the weather improves for you & you don't get any (gasp) snow for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! They're really pretty! So detailed! Well done you for another great piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.