Saturday 29 June 2024

June 2024 Where did the year go?

 Just checked and been an over year since I last posted a blog. What have I been doing? Most of last year and this have been decluttering the house. My craft studio in particular has masses of stuff, do not know why I bought in the first place and not likely to be used. I am trying to have a no buy year but not happening atm, always run out of glue and other necessities. Cannot create without glue or thread!

Been using up paper pads, which let’s face it we all buy because! Then they sit there looking at you accusingly every time you open the box, use me, use me. Making a lot of ephemera packs, recently listed fingers crossed they sell. 

Our 2011 iMac is on its last legs and doing weird things, had to bite the bullet and order another from John Lewis along with a new printer. Not long had the one we have got but does not do back to back printing automatically and as DH is technically challenged thought would change for a better one at the same time. Should be here by Friday, then the set up begins. 

For the month of June have been doing a Creep on June challenge, started by Tracie Fox Designs. Loads of videos to watch on You Tube each day along with brilliant printables to enable one to take part. Along with a journal, loads of tags and pockets plus a box to store everything inside. All now listed in my Folksy shop.














Off for a rest after all the creating, have fun and I will be back

Caroline xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.