Sunday 7 August 2022

New creations for August 2022

 Just looked and have not posted for ages. What have I been doing? Well lockdown for one, started off okay but then got very restrictive but did as we were told. A dreadful couple of years and still not out the woods yet.

Used some of my time to combine my workroom which was too cold in the winter and my sewing room into one. Oh boy why did I have so much stuff! Loads went to charity may regret at some point but honestly had enough to open a shop! Took the adage if not looked at or used would go. The local charity shop in the next village were very happy with my donations, they had had some real rubbish landed on their doorstep. So unfair to offload pure junk to them to have to dispose of.

Once the room was tidy found my mojo came back and started to creat, now have approx 850 items in my Folksy shop.

Today (Sunday 7th August) it is beautiful outside, clear blue sky and not a cloud in site, gentle breeze and not too hot. All that changes on Wednesday through to Saturday and the heat returns in the ‘90’s. will be sitting with fans and loads of iced water to drink.

Okay back to creating a sample of my August creations, Marie Antoinette has appeared again.  Vintage styling my favourite and as per normal found myself gravitating towards this genre again. 




I do hope you have enjoyed my journey over the past two years.
Stay safe and cool

Caroline




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.