Sunday 13 August 2017

Is summer over?

Well this week has been odd, dark, miserable, wet and at times cold, so much so that the heating came on. Never off just set to 15 all the time. The last time I remember a summer like this we had not been married long and went to the Lake District for a week's holiday. Spent most of the time shivering under a duvet watching the tennis, so sad. From my observations it almost feels as if your summers are now April, May and June. Perhaps the Innuits are right with the Earth shifting, weather will change.

Anyway from me this week, I have started a new blog for creative musings and aded to HM this week. Will not be posting each week on there but just though a separate place to muse.

Vintage fashion plate lavender sachets


The delicious smell of lavender in my sewing room is so calming.

Black paw print doggie bags, finally got these finished after the thread arrived.




A banner for the local WI. They have changed their group name and wanted a new embroidery done. Jen admitted they could have done by hand but would have taken so long to do. Delivered and hope they are happy with it.


Finished the stock of the snowmen decorations



Check out the other blogs at Handmade Monday


Plans for this week:

DENTIST!!!!!!!!!
Santa decorations
Girl Stuff bags

Until next week, Happy Creating






4 comments:

  1. Love the lavender bags, where did you find the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little vintage style lavender bags they are beautiful. The dog bags are also sweet, what great ideas. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness the vintage fashion lavender bags are so perfect - I love them. The dog bags and snowmen are super cute. I'm sure the WI are chuffed. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.