Thursday 14 February 2013

WTY Blogging Thursday No. 7

Welcome to week 7 of WTY Blogging Thursday and what a week back to snow and beautiful wintery scenes but oh so cold, roll on Spring.

Been a busy week at home and not as much made as would have liked but after some thought a couple of personalised tooth fairy pillows, they are small enough to hand on a door of a child's bedroom or from a bed post


Starting a search for craft and gift fairs for this year, already booked 1 for late November and have another in the pipeline. Made a decision this year to only do local that way DH can help me load and unload and come back and collect me later in the day. I admit these events will be mixed but like the idea of promoting more local, makes my business better known in the community.

Check out Wow Thank You for wonderful gift ideas for any occasion.








2 comments:

  1. The logistics of fairs and markets can be a P.I.T.A can't they!
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. The load & unload is just the worst, especially if you're doing another one the next day. I rope in hubby & anyone one else whenever I can!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.