Tuesday 1 January 2013

A Gift of a Year

Happy New Year 

A Gift of a Year by Mira Kirshenbaum

I have had this book for sometime, recommended by some US friends, thought what better way to start the year than to commence reading.

This inspiring, one-of-a-kind book tells you how to give yourself the time you're longing for - starting right now ....with the gift of one special year.

Think we could all do with more time and broken down into 24 chapters, which to me is just 2 chapters a month plus a foreword, quite manageable. I am hoping at the end that it has helped me to rediscover me and me time. I will let you know how I get on each month plus if anyone wants to join me readily available from Amazon.





1 comment:

  1. That looks like an interesting book! Might have to have a mooch myself :) Hope you have had a good New Years.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.