Sunday 20 March 2011

Another Handmade Week

From Marie to modern times....

Been on a roll this week and seem to have been making for England. Continuing on with the Marie theme a delightful framed mini bag in blue and gold print with a white fancy lace top, embellished with a crown, Swarovski crystals and a glass heart

Rose scented sachets with a detachable crown charm

PDF Pattern now available on my website for the craft/tidy tote bag along with the finished sample as shown for sale


Something I have been thinking of for a while then filed at the back of my mind until reminded by a friend recently and ipad holder/bag, shown in dark brown cord with a red fleece lining


A bit more fun in mint and white spot, lined with green print fabric and button detail


Kindle and Nintendo holders to follow.

Check out handmade Monday at 1st Unique gifts
and Show and Tell Monday with Make Mine Pink

17 comments:

  1. Love that dotty fabric! Lots of very different things this week - some very pretty, others very practical.

    Thanks for joining in with Handmade Monday again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well well you have been busy!! Love everything!! The cases will be very popular i'm sure. Love the dotty fabric also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those rose scented sachets - and the crown charm just adds that extra wow factor - what a fab gift for mother's day!
    Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ipad holder is fab, but I love the blue bag! gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caroline. I cant even choose my favorite this week!!! I love the framed bag, just adorable. I love the kindle covers too. Great ideas. Cant wait to see the other covers you have planned.
    Have a pretty spring week. (()) gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tote bag - but the rose scented sachets are my favourites - with the little crown charm!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one busy lady!

    Love all your new creations.

    Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have been busy! I really like the blue and gold fabric.

    Ali x
    Ali's Craft Studio

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy. Love those fraganced sachets, very pretty. I think the cases will go down a storm, great idea.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. More lovely and useful bags. I love that you come up with such diversity of uses and designs. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mint spotty one - now I just need an ipad!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Caroline!

    You truly have been a busy bee. Love,love,love your Marie purse and sachets. I know your totes will be a hit. And it's fantastic that you offer the pattern for them. It's a wonderful idea. So glad you shared a fun Show and Tell with us. Have a beautiful day and week.
    xo
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww the crown charm is so cute! Lovely makes :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love the purse, and the ipad bag is such a great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a busy lady you have been. Those i-pod bags are genius. Just need to hint to OH to buy me one first.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The sachets are LUSH :-) and I must decline on making comments on the bags they are all FAB and can't make my mind up :-)

    Pop over to my blog www.silverthistlebeads.com/blog/ for my Handmade Monday post :-)

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH how pretty everthing is. Love the rose sachets!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.