Wednesday 23 December 2009

A beautiful Thank You received

Earlier on this year I worked on my first wedding along with stitching an Apache wedding blessing as a gift. Have just received this letter in the post, what can I say, it made all the time and effort worth while and this testimonial means the world to me, to know that I made a bride's day special:

'This comes with so much appreciation for the absolutely beautiful needle worked poem. We were amazed by your craftsmanship (once again) and the effort you put into such a special gift. As for beginning to thank you for all you did in terms of helping to prepare for our wedding ...... well where to even start? ...... All your work in everything you produced just showed how truly talented you are Caroline and just how much you put into every single thing you create. Everyone commented on the extra ordinary detail in each little treasure - from invitations, order of service, favours, baskets and little bags. Each thing was made with such care and attention. The horseshoe you created was stunning and I was delighted to walk down the aisle with in on my arm. Keep on with your crafting and don't give up even though times are hard. Hopefully you will be able to do more weddings and help create a magical day for another couple (many couples actually). Once again our wholehearted thanks for everything.'

Just receiving this has given me the boost that I needed to forge ahead in the New Year to believe that what I do is on track and that I can follow my dream and succeed.

A thank you does not cost anything (well maybe a card and stamp) but can make someones day. I always say thank you but in 2010 I am going to make sure that the recipient truly believes what I am saying and it is not just a reply given at that moment in time.

Have a very Happy New Year and Thank You for reading and showing an interest in my blog.

Caroline

10 comments:

  1. Caroline

    What a truly heartfelt note. She's right you know your work is absolutely amazing. Looking forward to watching your continued success in 2010.

    Lisa
    Pale Pink And Roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline,

    That is such a beautiful note. It is really nice that there are still people out there who will take the time to let you know they appreciate the things you do. I'm sure her wedding was truly enhanced by your involvement. I am looking forward to seeing your 2010 progress.

    Vera
    Olivia Paige Emporium

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline what a great note, it is so nice of you to have shared with everyone. I agree your work is amazing and this note is a great inspiration for you to have a great new year in 2010. I hope you printed it out and put it on your vision board!
    hugs sassy gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caroline,,, what a beautiful letter. A nice and meaningful thank you is the best feeling. I know that she is right too. Your work is beautiful. I wish you all the best for 2010. Much happiness, healtha and success. (()) gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. A warm fuzzy for sure! You must feel great after reading that! Couldn't happen to a better gal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline, that is a truly wonderful note. What a lovely girl to take the time to let you know how much your time and care spent on the wedding items was so appreciated. Well deserved!
    Pat
    Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
    www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caroline,
    That note is something I am sure you will treasure. As someone who purchased from you, I know what she means. I am sure you will have more notes like this as your work becomes known.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet note! Thank you so much for sharing it. I hope you have wonderful New Year filled with happiness and good health!

    Shannon
    Shabby Shan's Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Caroline! That was so heartwarming! I am a firm believer of thank you's in the mail. It always takes a minute and the effect is everlasting. Wishing you all the best in 2010.
    Susie, The Polka Dot Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its always lovely to get a thankyou, be it via someone else, an email or letter. You have a good new year!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.