Monday 21 July 2008

Show and Tell Monday


Well another Monday and another start to a new week. Thought I would include a postcard received re a fabric sale at Sue Foster fabrics in Emsworth, a lovely coastal village about 17 miles away. I thought this represented MMP well.








The blue and white bag is this weeks make. Made in the shabby chic crazy patchwork style, embellished with lace, butterfly sequins and a flower with a blue heart bead for the center.



These were a find at the local car boot sale, thought with repainting and distressing, perhaps filled with flowers and pot-pourri they would be transformed.

6 comments:

  1. Caroline

    I love the postcard and your right, we do love pink. The bag is so cute.

    Lisa
    www.palepinkandroses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline, I love the blue bag.Sooo cute. I love the quilting on it. Make sure to post your new treasures when you are finished transforming them! I hope you are enjoying your evening. I would love to be in England. Its a life long dream! (()) pink hugs, gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue bag is so neat...love the embellishments!
    Susan *dutchrose*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caroline!

    What a pretty bag! Love the blue colors. Love it. Can't wait to see the after pictures of the pretty things you bought.
    XO
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline,
    I can't wait to see how the little lanterns turn out. They are so cute now they could only be spectacular later. I went to that site you sent me (Joanna Sheen) and she offers beautiful vintage and victorian art on cd's. I hope to be able to buy some soon.
    Thanks,
    Theresa @ Cottage Violets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline,
    I love that color blue. The bags are wonderful!!! Can't wait to see what you do with the bird houses. I know they will be grand.
    Inka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.